Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Start

I've decided to relaunch this blog. In the last 18 months I've been getting articles published on the admirable Harry's Place (thanks David T !) but now I've decided its time to branch out on my own a bit. Hopefully I will be able to get some cross posts on HP as well though.

For the record here are the links to the pieces on Harry's Place :

A lesson for Respect - Islamophobe smears can backfire badly

Peace at any price ?

TUC dinosaurs still wrong on Cuba

Iraq faces up to Syria over terrorism - but who is really to blame ?

More dead tree media woes

Opposing "Cultural Universalism"

Sri Lanka triumphant in UN war crimes vote

Truly a broad church

Segregated education not an option

Truly an evil idea

Spooked by Al-Qaeda ?

Angry with the BBC

Regime change and unintended consequences

Revolting Autonomists ?

No comments: